Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hello Singapore ❤ Jun,30,2012


1:30 p.m.,  June 30, 2012, we arrived at Changi Airport.
We are Natashia and me, Vivian.

We come a long way from the U.S. to Singapore, for a vacation internship at PwC.
Across the American Continent, overfly the Pacific Ocean, finally, I made my step on this dazzling place. Although exhausted, I am very excited! This is a place that I have been wishing to visit for a very long time. I've heard a lot about this amazing city. Clean, safe, well-organized, garden-like city,  prosperous, full of gourmets, and etc. It seems that people use many words of praise to compliment this place, and I am going to check it out during this eight-week vacation training.


However, the first impression that Singapore gave to me was neither the multiculturalism, nor the crowed airport, but it's the weather! It is really humid here! I feel like a sticky fish!

Anyway, I am ready for this coming busy but wonderful internship life with PwC in Singapore now! Actually, I can't wait!

Please let me say HELLO to Singapore at this very beginning.
And please mind my new life here is TO BE CONTINUED......

No comments:

Post a Comment